Tridens blog consists of 2 core topics – EV Charging and Monetization for the next branches: Communications, Software & SaaS Energy & Utility, and Media & Entertainment.
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-rich, and personality-driven posts that teach our readers something new about the world of business.
We publish post types:
- Statistical analysis, surveys, reports
- How-to guides, techniques, cheatsheets, and platforms within our topic spec.
- Case studies
- Tips, strategies, or tools
- Examples or templates
- How-to guides and strategies regarding Tridens, Smart economy, or other popular trends from core topics.
We look for:
- Original concepts, compelling arguments, and high-quality writing. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Articles that reflect the writing style/tone of our Blog. We aim to be casual, yet helpful, and never jargon-ey.
- Proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content referenced in the article (all data should have originated within the last two years).
While brainstorming what to write about, ask yourself these questions:
- Will this topic be relevant to the Tridens audience?
- Will this post offer solutions (that don’t require the purchase of my product)?
- Am I qualified to write about this topic?
- What insight can I bring to this topic that nobody else can?