Tridens is committed to the goal of achieving the highest standards of quality. Quality forms the basis of our value proposition and our brand image. It is the cornerstone upon which Tridens builds lasting relationships, where we are essential for our clients’ and partners’ success. We are responsible for protecting the information in our daily work and business with our customers. As a company with extensive experience and knowledge in developing complex and comprehensive information solutions for customers, the protection, availability, and integrity of information are important to us.
It is the policy of Tridens to provide world-class products and services across sectors and disciplines rendered, based on the following precepts:
- Client focus: We have committed to understanding our current and future clients’ needs, meeting their requirements and striving to exceed their expectations.
- Leadership: Our Top Management is committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
- Engagement of people: We recognize that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Process approach: We understand that the desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
Improvement: We are committed to improving all aspects of our quality management system. This is one of our main annual objectives.
- Evidence-based decision making: We are committed to making decisions relating to our quality system following an analysis of relevant data and information.
- Relationship management: Tridens recognizes that an organization and its relationship with its external providers are interdependent and that a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability to create value.
- Regulatory requirements: Tridens is committed to complying with all applicable regulatory requirements.
To implement this policy, Tridens has established a Quality Management System (QMS) in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standards. The QMS aims to:
- well-arranged processes and defined roles during the acquisition and implementation of a business deal as well as staffing;
- clear-cut understanding of the roles and responsibilities within the organization;
systematic application of existing organisational roles and practices as well as the introduction of improvements throughout the organisation to ensure the same level of services at all levels of the organisation;
- systematic implementation of information security management policies;
Increasing the efficiency of the information security management system;
Increasing employee awareness;
- Reduce the likelihood of information security events occurring;
more straightforward and effective onboarding and mentoring of new employees at all positions in Tridens organisation.
Our leaders are responsible for understanding how clients interact with us, defining measurements and improvement targets, and driving actions to achieve quality and information security goals.
We aim to deliver value to our clients when they interact with us directly or through our business partners in all the geographic markets we serve. We listen to client feedback and use the insights to improve client experience and quality. The client’s decision to choose and recommend us to their business partners, colleagues, and friends will be part of how we will measure success.
The second goal of the policy is to determine the importance of information for the company’s operations and to adequately protect it in terms of ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability:
- Protection of information from unauthorized access, enabling access only to authorized persons (confidentiality).
- Maintaining the integrity of information by ensuring the training of employees and contractual partners for the secure processing of information and preventing unauthorized changes through organizational and technical controls (integrity).
- Making information available to authorized persons within a reasonable time (availability).
Tridens has implemented an Internal Audit Program to ensure that the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QMS are assured. The QMS has the full support of the company management and employees.
The certificates below are proof of our alignment with the quality and security standards:
- ISO 27001:2013: This certification indicates our commitment to the highest information security management standards.
- ISO 9001:2015: This certification demonstrates our commitment to quality management and implementing the highest standards in our operations and processes.